Náměstí Dr. Farského, Jablonec nad Nisou
Protestant Dr. Farsky Church - a pseudo-Gothic single-nave building with a rectangular tower at its front was built by builder Arwed Thamerus in 1892.
Kostelní 1/6, Jablonec nad Nisou 46601
Tel.: 774 667 677
Roman Catholic Church of Saint Ann - a single?nave baroque building of a rectangular ground plan with polygonal finished presbytery was built in 1685 through 1687.
Dolní náměstí 1, Jablonec nad Nisou 46601
Old Town Hall - a three-storey building with its typical square tower was built by Liberec?s builder, Gustav Sachers, soon after Jablonec?s promotion to town, between 1867 and 1869, originally as the seat of the newly established municipality.
U Muzea 398/4, Jablonec nad Nisou 46601
Museum of Glass and Costume Jewellery - an art nouveau building in the floral style, originally owned by Zimmer & Schmidt export house.